Volgers

zaterdag 15 oktober 2016

New Releases October at Fabrika Fantasy

Hello Everyone,

It's New Releases day at Fabrika Fantasy!
This month there are 5 New releases!
This is my DT inspiration card with one of the New Releases:


For my card I've used Autemn Owlet. Autem Owlet is colored with Polychromos pencils.
I created the background using a gelliplate and Distress ink. The diecut is from Marianne Design. I added some gold accents with a gold gelpen and some glossy accents on the eyes.
Would you like to see al the other New Releases then head over to the Fabrika Fantasy Facebook group to see the other wonderfull cards the other DT have created!!

I hope that I've inspired you!
Happy Crafting!

Veronique

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic use of this darling owl, Veronique! Beautiful colors, and I especially like your spider web in the background. Wonderful detail in the owl's feathers, too! hugs, de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Donna for your wonderful comment !xx

      Verwijderen
    2. Thank you so much Donna for your wonderful comment !xx

      Verwijderen